2024 Life Update : God is Good

Sydney, 25 Dec 2024

Hey Darlings,

Merry Christmas, or the Oz called it Chrissy 🤶🏼

I am in my lowkey Christmas, we didn’t do much today. Grateful that everyone is healthy and doing okay. I just realised this blog will be my first and the last writing of the year. I must’ve been freakin busy ey ? I tell you what.. 2024 has been amazing. I’m not gonna lie. I’ll break it down to you all. I don’t expect much, but if you happen to read this. Thank you and I really appreciate you for spending time with my life updates in 2024.

Whoah.. It’s been wild guys, this year has been so live changing. I’m sure it all began when I started dive deeper on my spiritual life. Literally I listened to the universe telling me to fix my relationship with my God. I’m trying to fix the way I communicate with Him, the way I pray, focusing on what I trully believe and go on with my faith of how great is my Lord. 

I’m not trying to sell anything here. Everyone has his or her own timing for their spiritual calling. But I’m the living proof how He guide my life, He provides, He shown me the better way more than my head could ever imagine.

I turned 30 this year. I feel, things are getting more serious right now. Every action has consequences and I pray and try to make as much wise decisions as I can. In terms of health, financial, future plan, self reflection and family matters.

The day Jason Kelce done his farewell speech. I started to do content creation and consistently posting everyday until today. I still have so many things to learn, but I see that intentions matters, every ounch of your genuine-ness seen, and the more you be you, the easier it gets. Since 3-3-2024 I’ve got 33k followers on instagram, somedays I won the algorithm somedays I dont. Lucky I have my hubby who is constantly reminding me that I have my real life to maintain. Everytime I was too deep, he pull me off. Even tho sometimes I learned the hard way.

I became a online known Barista, I became a part time social media influencer and content creator. I once worked 7 days a week, juggling in between my main job, content creation, balloons business, other part time jobs. And you now exactly where this goes : Burnt out.

Yeah, I was so confused, tired all the time, I was not happy despite of all the effort I’ve made and the attention I got. I felt that it wasn’t enough, so many things that I can’t control frustrate me. 

Until one day, God really answered my crying wish. I got a very unexpected job over that no one can ever imagine and believe. The way Olivia Culpo ended up marrying CMC instead NJ. That’s what I actually felt when I signed my contract. It was bittersweet to leave the coffee machine with my content at its growth. I have to go and embrace this once in a lifetimme opportunity.

Just like Saquon Barkley too, I will continue to be inspired by him. His hard work, faith and to be locked in, play free and doing his best create history. Thank you Sa! Go Birds 🦅 

Well we only have 6 days left till we back to day 1 of 2025. Another chance to make things right darlings. There are so many amazing plans that I rely all of them to my only One God. It will always my leap of faith that saves me. 

And on this very day I kinda figured out, what I really want for Christmas, 🌹. God bless us, in His right timing. Into the unknowns. remember always John 13 : 7. 





xx,

GJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 YEARS Later : I’M HERE AGAIN

2025 is about : Showing Up

#DIMSBIEGINNING chapter