3 YEARS Later : I’M HERE AGAIN
OMG can you believe it ? I’M HERE Again <3
Its almost 3am in the morning and Happy Easter darlings. I know I know its been so long since the last time I wrote.
Fast forward (3 years later) life is getting pretty serious,it keeps changing myself bit by bit till I forgot that I love to write a blog lol.
This very moment is one of those night. I can’t sleep. Why ? Because the excitement wont let me. Well what is it about ? LOL a lot, my mind is literally openning too much tabs.
I wont share them all here, hmm..
Once I read in my random search in pinterest : 3 things that you shouldn’t share with anyone, your financial status, your love life and your future plans.
And I happened to always questioning about it, why ? Is it so people wont judge or steal it from you ? Well it makes sense, but the more humanely answer to me is you.
It’s ourselves, who are constantly growing and changing. We might sometimes run fast, tired, wont budge to move, or even make a turn and go backwards with all our reasons. Before we let people have the talk about it and influence about our actions, by all means “confuses” us, I personally think its better to keep it to ourselves so..
When we realized we’ve been too slow we can remind ourselves to walk faster. We got to learn how to manage ourselves. We’ll allow us to judge and do something about it and if something turned out not as we wished for, through disappointment we can learn to track our fault, accept and move on.
After all, life is not always that good. It’s balanced with the unpleasant things too.Remember, we are still living in this world. Heaven is called heaven for a reason.
Remember, you will always have your own timing, but the right time wont come without actions. You can take your time, but clock is ticking and we’re getting older and older brah.
Small moves, step by step, we’ll get there, slow but sure : Progress.
Here is my mantra : Live, Learn, Do, Work, Rest, Pray, Be Happy, Love, Watch Movies, Cry, Eat, Get Lazy, Be Human. repeat.
I hope you all are well. I hope I can find another right mood to write and share again.
xx,
GJ


Comments
Post a Comment