#DIMSBIEGINNING chapter

Hey Darlings! 

How's Life ? HOPE THIS BLOG FINDS YOU HEALTHY :*


I know it’s been a while again since the last time I write my blog. It’s because I’ve been busy.. Doing what ? 

PREPARE MY SUDDEN WEDDING !


Whttt ? Why ? How ? When ? Where ? Who ? Yes, I am officially Mrs. Seran Nahak now 

because I am married to my husband Dimas Chrisantus Seran Nahak.


Dimas ? Who is he ? How did you guys met ? He is just an ordinary man living outta his comfort zone, here in Sydney. Our parents met and thinking it would be a good idea to match us together. So it took 11 days get to know each other till we decided everything. Yep critical eleven days that changed my life forever. 


Well, to live in this big multicultural city, one of the most liveable city in the world has been one of my biggest dream and also because of one or two important reasons, I decided to leave everything behind and join Dimas’ life in Sydney.


Oh before that, on April 28th we had our precious Engagement ceremony and celebration. It went well, thank God. Can you spot those both excitement and fear on my face, not knowing how my life will be, without my family and close friends. But I am happy, to be half taken by this simple man.





A little Preface of my Story in Sydney


May 1st, 2019 I bid my heaviest farewell to everyone in Bali and live my next life chapter in Sydney. It’s not that easy.. who said life will be easy mate ? LOL. Tbh so many mindset and life changing moment that I’ve experienced that made me who I am today. Struggling to find a job, prepare some administration for my visa with Dimas. Back to school again, adapt with Sydney lifestyle, friendship style and get to know my partner deeper is also a never-ending game. HAHA

Trust me, do not dwell with your past quotes sounds so bullshit to me. I kept throwing my self back to my good old times in Bali. Those time when I was spoiled, helped and loved. There was a lot of low points, dark times that made me shed litre(s) of tears like crazy. I kept blaming others and situation, but actually who do you can control ? One and only, yourself.


So I’ve learned and still learning about acceptance, the art of patience and grateful. Someone said I need to focus on the good so I will attract good things in life. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE IBU <3 Behind all tears, disappointment, sadness and pain. There always be some tough lessons to learn and God gave me a lot of it and as time goes by, God keep sending me good people to strengthen and cheer me up so I am still here. A proud storm survivor.


To D my boss, thank you for being such a blessing to me and Dimas. Aside of we also work for you, but you’ve made our worklyfe so peaceful yet we respect you to the fullest. One in a million kind of boss you are. I always pray for you. Thank you for make life a bit lighter for us, and for accepting me from 0. I will never forget your kindness. We can’t thank you enough boss, “magazi” .



OK OK Back to Dimas x GJ story.

First time first, we made our relationship legal already by having Australia civil marriage on May 10th 2019. We need to do this for the visa administration as we will be registered to hold couple visa. (Dependant Visa), however this married status will be only be registered and admitted in Australia not other country, that's why we still need to prepare some wedding arrangement accordingly.




So in the middle of our pandemic survival situation. We are forcefully have to postpone our wedding plan. It should be on May 10th 2020 and we moved it to Sept 20th 2020. But then, on July we still see there’s very small possibility for us to do so. And our family and us was kind of desperate and tired of being hanged by the situation. Thus we decided to have it ASAP in Sydney, sadly without our core family and friend.


Why should you do that ? Why would you rush it ? Are you pregnant ? Is Dimas ready and good enough to be your husband (with tons of investment, business, house, car and insurance) ?


That’s what most of mainstream and kepo (curious) people would ask. And I would love to answer, so you or someone who ask you won’t be curious anymore. I am NOT currently pregnant, yet we have plan for it don’t worry. We just leave it to God’s good timing.


And for those who doubting DImas and me, will us be a good partner, or ready enough to do the marriage partnership to each other. I don’t think it’s wise enough to judge the ready level of people from what they have, nor we always need to explain what we have and what is our plan.


We are two people with filled with love, respect, acceptance, willing to support and vowed to be there to each other. We are responsible and gentle enough to vowed it inside the church and make it "SAH" or legal according to the law and our religion. 


We are so relieved, happy and grateful. I would really appreciate if you just get rid of any confusion, negative thoughts and BE HAPPY for our HAPPINESS. Isn’t it simple ?



Ok, HATRED mode OFF, PEACE mode ON.



08.08.2020 (wedding song played) (I know it’s a good date) 

(I am fanatic with number LOL) 

We DID IT! with our very wedding hashtag #dimsbieginning . Well it’s basically a phrase that consist of Dimas and Gabie name inside. The meaning itself, this wedding is certainly not for Dimas’ life beginning but also for mine.




Beginning of what ? Of our future plan. Of course. THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE HAD OUR SUDDEN WEDDING. It’s simply we :

  1. Accept the fact that this pandemic will change our dream wedding forever. People will think twice or thrice to attend such a gathering. 
  2. Value our marriage life more than the dream wedding itself, well I still care about the wedding essentials but we compromise things here and there
  3. Hopelessly tired and bored of having the idea of pending wedding preparation, that have no clue when it will be happening, and on its way you will keep adding and upgrading things because you want it to be worth your once in a lifetime moment.
  4. Need to move on with our next goals in our life plans. We want to allocate the time, thought, energy, money and everything for our next chapter.


ISN’T IS SAD THAT YOUR PARENTS WEREN’T THERE ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY, NOR YOUR BESTIES AND LOVED ONES AND YOUR BEST CHOOSEN VENDORS WHO SHOULD”VE TAKE CARE OF IT. It isssssss. 

I should feel normally sad because the puzzle I make is not complete at all.




But let me tell you in a bigger picture, I met a lot of good people as well here. I realise that I am not aloneeeee. Although they are not my core family or my best friends. They act and helped me like one, we made it to the wedding day. I am ultra blessed to finally feel that I have added people who I can count on to my list. They were there for us (Dim an Me) and I am so so so thankful and happy. Thank you for gave us more than I deserve dear God.


We Nailed it! May God always bless you guys with love, health and grateful heart :) 


Here is some of footage of our #dimsbieginning moments, ENJOY!

 


OH YOU CAN REWATCH OUR HOLY MATRIMONY on my IG TV, hit below link!


https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDm_EQVgVTF/?igshid=1x10ivekw7w8s 


and our HOLY MATRIMONY VIDEO is also HERE !


https://youtu.be/j3h6oZKBUK8 


Thank you for all the prayer, love and support to us! May God bless you much more in return. Amen. 



xx,

GJ.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 YEARS Later : I’M HERE AGAIN

2025 is about : Showing Up