2025 is about : Showing Up
Dear Darling,
Am so here, Showing up for you my so abandoned BLOG :D
Without knowing, another 2 months left and we’ll kiss goodbye to 2025. How crazy is that?!
I’m still here, still love writing, still a hopeless romantic that passionate almost about everything : My North London forever (Arsenal), Fly Eagles Fly (Philadelphia Eagles), Romantic Drama, oh I’m so in my Mcdreamy Era (Dr Derek Sheperd) Iykyk. Yeah about 20 years later, am I too late ? Let me be. Please <3
This year has taught me a lot of things, from the new job, to be chill my content creating world, showing up to my loved ones, attending solo concerts, concerts, becoming a bridesmaid, decorating birthdays, closing up business, finding purpose, pivoting here and there, went to Europe for The Jubilee 2025. It’s just wow.
Oh and also finding ways to be better as a person.
I Thank You Lord, for blessing me with all of these. I am forever grateful and will not take it for granted.
Throughout these 10 months, the one key that holds evrything together is live with faith in your heart. From John 13:7 “You may not understand what I’m doing now, but later you will” to Jeremiah 29:11 “For the plan I have for you is not to harm you but to prosper you” (I didn’t even copy it fr somewhere else! I typed it out of my heart)
I would like to express my gratitude here, even tho I failed, sigh-ed and cried too many times. He gave me the strength, the heart to start again. He chose good people to guide me, that I must seek God first, and the rest will follow. Just like the song, God will “let it all work out”.
What I’ve realised, life is full of plot twists like Dimas said and surprises too. Don’t ever be so sure about things. We just have to walk in faith, be kind and do our best we can. Stop prove things to anyone, Let Them (cause I’m currently reading this book by Mel Robbins soo good totally relatable).
Let Them, and Let Me (react better) and most importantly : Let God.
In the very next week, I’ll have my First work-versarry. Only by the Grace of God, I’m grateful for my team, my job, my bosses and my radiologists. It wouldn’t be this EPIC without you guys.
Oh of course I would say thank you to my rock, the love of my life, the one that keep me in line and grounded. Dimas Chrisantus Seran Nahak. You have no idea how blessed I am to have you. You’ve humbled me in a lot of ways. You push me and help me to be a better me. You deal with my crazy-ness. You enjoy your little happiness while I took a chonky part of ours. I buy more, I travel more, I treat my friends more. And you let me to experience all of em and I’m thankful and I promise I’ll show up for you too.
I might or might not write another blog in 2025. If not, I will just let out all my feelings here then. Hey 2025 it’s been a complex and beautiful journey we’ve been riding. For all of it : Spiritual awakening, Soul healing, Phisycal thingy that made me realise, I’m not that young anymore, and those pain and scars took way too long to go away. Getting Old I guess ?
And I’m still praying and thinking and longing for my next chapter in life, Rose. One day, I’ll tell you all more about it. Soooo many more beautiful plans that I will only rely on God’s timing.
This is my mantra :
I’m a daughter of the King, its only right to behave like one.
God bless us. And maybe see you in 2026. I believe His plans is gonna be Ahmazing! Amen!
xx,
GJ.






Comments
Post a Comment