Gabriella Returns

#truefact : Last post is February 2018, well this blog has been abandoned for 2 years. So today March 1st 2020 I come back to this very blog and clean some dust and spider webs here and there.

I'M BACK AGAIN! I TYPE AGAIN!

Busettttt Gab, Kemana aja lu ? Sekarang dimana ? Ngapain ? Udah Nikah ? Sama Siapa ?

Just like those tired and bored rich celebrities, I've been vacuum-ing from the writing world to find myself and It's always good to be back. Too much things to share, Thank God my journey has been beautiful bumpy yet lots of lesson that makes me nod, wipe and move on to be a better not bitter person. Here I am, 25 years old and grateful.


How I am doing ? Long story short.. Now I am living in S city A country. Engaged in Indonesia and Married according to the local law regulation. Left my job in Bali and now working in different path yet satisfying. I am still learning to accept it and telling myself that God is good that give me chances to learn more and survive living here, out of my very comfort zone. 3 words "I miss you" to my family, my friend and my previous "teenage dream" life will never be enough. 

I am still me and if you haven't known me before.. you can see me through my post and caption in my Insta https://www.instagram.com/gabriellajeanete/ . I am reachable and will spare time to talk, chat or share stories if you want to talk. I will write mine here anyway and you can always put a comment or two. I appreciate it, so much. 

To be honest I am so still blur with my plans, I am so "We'll see" and just enjoy my daily weekday weekend life, preparing my upcoming big day with him and being lazy. But deeeeeeep inside, trust me I am human full of fantasies, want this want that, always having too far imagination of doing this and that and become this and that, but I realise that I am not moving, not learning not doing. Because I am tooooo lazy, thus I deserve this, being happy just by sipping my vanilla soycapp, watching drama, strolling around the city, saving moment by taking pictures and write. I find happiness and content-ness in easy way.

Thanks to my forever +1. Dimdim.
You taught me a lot to stay sane living my life. Maybe one day I'll explain better how he changed my life. Oh no, how I changed mine for him and us. It's a whole new chapter when it comes to marriage. It's a vow not a promise. It's from us to God, that's what I always think when I am in doubt, and I haven't even walked that far, I am still having those baby steps with Dimas and we know everything wont be easy as fairy tale. Even K-Drama, Hollywood, Bollywood, Telenovela and Sinetron has its sad and happy stories. I just hope we'll survive till the very end. Well at least that's what in my mind and heart. I am sincere about this, who doesn't expect a long-life loving relationship and happy life. However a good food comes with some spices isn't it ?

What do you want me to share about ? You lemme know okay?. But.. if not. I can decide myself either. This blog is my online public dairy. An evidence that my brain has worked that far. Something that I will re read again in my sleepless night.

beautyandcolour.com

God bless us my darlings.


xx,
GJ.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 YEARS Later : I’M HERE AGAIN

2025 is about : Showing Up

#DIMSBIEGINNING chapter