Gals' #6th sense to be Awesome

Dear Darlings,

I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me - SG
How are you? It’s me again the moody and lazy kinda blogger. I have so much things in mind yet hands were too soul-less to type. I miss you lads n gents, I miss the old energetic me, the excited version of mine who was rarely have enough sleep because the excitement to create something was so disturbing, imagine I wasn’t sleepy at all, most of the night.

Crazy, I am, Indeed.
Let's get crazy together, follow me @gabriellajeanete 
   
I overheard my bro said “I like more women with no make-up”, as a lady with half full of make-up I was a bit offended by him. But hey, everything in this world is only Agree to Disagree right? Everyone have their own rights to have a different point of view. Selfish, naïve, art, positive or negative kind of view. 

According to our quality as a human being. Up to us darling.

Alright, today’s main menu is people and make-up. I hope this one is acceptable.
For some reasons, make ups has brought a better feelings to us. Confidence level times 1000. We somehow behave effortlessly beautiful, we love it and there’s no harm to use and happy with it (make-ups). 

BUT at the same time, people might judge that we are using it excessively, said that we are ashamed with our bare face, we are ugly so we use make up. It’s just their problem to not be able seeing our good intention to be beautiful. So read below :


Dear people,


We’re just trying to put ourselves right in place,

We’re just trying to have a better looks that bring us happiness,

We’re just trying to love ourselves rather than doing nothing,

Is that a crime?

Well sometimes maybe it’s not suitable, then please tell us how to fix or improve. That sounds more human than judge and laugh behind without solving.

APA ADANYA VS. SEADANYA 

Once I attended a beauty class, I got a lesson as a human we have to be fine to be “apa adanya” a.k.a “being ourselves” and on the other side is concern NOT to be “seadanya” or “ being too fine to be ourselves, being careless and not aware of something bad that have to be improved or fixed”.

For me it’s all making sense, not only has to be implemented in terms of appearance but also self-behavior, skills and could be your inner peace. Stay inspired to do better, it’s never wrong to do the right things.

QOTD - Bobbi Brown

Love yourself, fight for yourself and always value yourself more by learning, implementing and evaluating. Life could be better if you believe and try, mine is not as easy as what I share, but I’m trying and I’m enjoying every little progress.

Be good, do good. Love you darlings.

xx,

GJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 YEARS Later : I’M HERE AGAIN

2025 is about : Showing Up

#DIMSBIEGINNING chapter