Writings #2 : Family comes First

Dear Darlings!, I need to let y’all know that out of 3,424,971,237 ++ internet user in this world, at least I got 29 lovely souls visited my very first blog. Ahmazing! I have made 0.000000846722439% progress for my blogging awareness project . Thank you everyone *kissesandhugs*



For the records, I have planned to do this stuff ever since 5 years ago, before I came to Bali. Because I want to share how I deal with my new journey with you fellas. Therefore I am very happy that someone has inspired me to make it happen, the journey has been cool, for sure I'll share it thru my throwbacks moment. 

Thanks to you my Le Petite Sirene for your patience and love.(try to google translate it) Next chapter might be related with this. STAY TUNE!

This is still a bit story about me.

1994 is my year. Mom & Dad gave me this life chance and thru everything they built me to be what I am today. They are not the best parents in the universe, that’s how I learn a lot from them. Their love story  probably is not my fave yet inspires me to make mine better.

Last Christmas with Love
I have 2 younger rangers that happened to be my bros. I believe they are doing well no matter how rebellious they are. Steven is my annoying bodyguards soon to be chef and Martin is my sibling boyfriend, a fighter for his BOMB, check it out https://www.instagram.com/martabakbomb/

Sadly, nowadays we seldom talk to each other (even though I live with Steven), we gather only once a year for the last 5 years. Um yeah! You can dig deeper if you want to know more about my rangers: Steven https://www.instagram.com/leonardostevens/ and Martin https://www.instagram.com/georgiomartin/

Oh Me ? What about Me ? Of course darling, you can see me and follow me as well https://www.instagram.com/gabriellajeanete/ 

To be very honest, writing this brings me heartache. I hope whoever read this epilogue will do better when you still have chance to spend a lot of time with your family. They’re God’s ultimate gifts for us, that for no reason they will stay with us and have the deepest fear to lose us.

Here's my QOTD about family : Harta yang paling berharga adalah keluarga - they sang.



I love you all Papa, Mama, Steven and Martin. Just like a tattoos. I will always have you. My once in a lifetime family, thank you for being you that we can build each other better, let us be grateful and cherish each other more. 


xx,

GJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 YEARS Later : I’M HERE AGAIN

2025 is about : Showing Up

#DIMSBIEGINNING chapter