Confession #1 : Introduction

Hi darlings, my name is Gabriella Jeanete.

Call me Gabie call me G call me whatever you like. (In a lovely way please)
23 this 2017, Indonesian living my hottie days in dazzlin' Bali island. 
Wanna see how beautiful it is check on my lame Instagram page : https://www.instagram.com/gabriellajeanete/




Thank God for such a beautiful life I have right now. Someone has said that I am wonderfully made. Am I ? You can prove it yourself darling :) 

ALERT : Guys, my English is not perfect, thus my ‘not confident’ side believe that some of you might see this as a trash and walk away.

But I hope there is someone out there who can actually see me as a human and will do willingly accept and love me for who I am and what I write about. So then, welcome to my blog.

Please take care of me, I am so new here and I'd love to hear tips n tricks. Try to reach me through anything.

Happy good Friday fellas! I know it’s a good day to start. I insanely want to share my weird thoughts and dreams and let us be happy with this ‘sharing is caring'. Because I must be writting for a reason.

Something cute about me, I am a log.o.phile (noun), meaning a lover of words. Words I love is quotes, about everything related with life. Thank you https://id.pinterest.com/ for make my life easier.

Quotes of the day :






































Courtesy of : Angelie Dadivas


xx,
GJ

Comments

  1. Write about how much you like japan geb. Nice blog btw lul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll write down our love hate relationship sir. For sure JP x CN

    ReplyDelete
  3. We dont have hate relationship gab. Only love. How can someone hate a person like me? Its imposibru. JP > CN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gila gila gila, my friend was a blogger. Nice blog mastah hehe
    JW > JP&CN ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend just started try to be it. STAY TUNE Mas JW!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 YEARS Later : I’M HERE AGAIN

2025 is about : Showing Up

#DIMSBIEGINNING chapter