Good in Goodbye

Hello darlings, It's me again - typing wounded, because another legend left us to the heaven. Go and entertain them up there, will you :( ? From the deepest of my heart, 

Rest in Love and Peace dear Glenn Fredly Deviano Latuihamallo (+)1975 - 2020
Image Credit : https://www.last.fm

This is too heartbreaking and somehow inspiring me to write up about how I feel, not all about the darkest moment when people I loved passed away, it is about before and after lost effect that I reflect during this hard time.

I come to realise that - one of things that people can't buy is time. We sometimes think that we still have time but we never exactly have any idea how many time do we have left. What is really bothering me after this shocking and sad news - is that lost and regret feeling I have. Those sudden searches about them, throwbacks and tears over memories.

Why do people tend to appreciate other people more when they left ? 

Why do we suddenly memorise and feel sad about all the good things with them when they are no longer there ? 

Isn't it too late ? Too late.

Image Credit : ep1x.com
The saddest part is that I did not appreciate (+)them enough while they're alive. I did not pay enough attention and admiration when they were there. We are too busy to ourselves, to our happiness and life. I am sorry.

I am not saying that we should dedicate all of the time and attention for everyone, I know it is impossible. However we can be nice and appreciate them, we let them (who we love and who is matter to us) know that we love them and we are care about them and perhaps do some act of kindness while we have the chance.

This is a true story from me as a very proud friend. I have a friend whom I known her and her family since we were in elementary school. Long story short - sadly her (+)mom was having a serious illness that we could only pray for her. 

Whenever I ask H about her mom condition, she always answered me in a very hopeful and positive manner. She tried her best to spend as much quality time as possible with her mom. She brought her mom and her family to her mom's dream places and always prioritise her mom happiness before her.

And just as inevitable life is, her mom left us for good. I still remember how her dad was very proud about his daughter on his funeral speech, told us that she never think twice about pleasing her mom. She never wait until she earned a lot and she always wisely spent her precious time with her beloved mom.

By the time I asked her, she said that indeed she feel so sad and missing her mom, but at least she did all things that she possible to do, therefore it feels easier for her to look forward with hope not backward with regret.

A lot of people have too much regret in their heart because they lost their chance and time forever, and whatever they do after that will be meaningless since the people they love has gone and will never come back. 

A lesson to learn is we should not wait until everything is perfect to do something great to someone. Because we never know when our time is done, either us or them.

Image Credit : Bobby Jackobson (Pinterest)

When we're both still breathing, let's do better.  Will you ?
P.S. Stay Sane, Stay Safe and Stay Tune!

xx,
GJ.


Comments